Wednesday 16 July 2008

find me a penny is back - and better!!

It has been a very exciting week at find me a penny HQ, with many new ideas and projects getting off the ground which has unfortunately left me too short on time to post every day. But as promised daily tips resume from today, with a nice tip to get your teeth, or fingers actually, into.

The reason behind the delay will become apparent over the next weeks, and I shall inform you of more details as soon as I am both able, and allowed! One small hint that I shall give you is that someone has been approached by a national TV station with regards providing a money saving tip slot on a weekly basis. I shall give you more information just as soon as I can.

Many of you have also contacted me wondering whether find-me-a-penny T shirts and bumper stickers are available. Well the answer is soon to be YES with a plethora of other goodies. I am in the process of vetting good quality items, and as soon as these are available you shall be the first to know.

Finally a number of fmap readers have requested whether it would be possible to organise a money making convention in the near future, where ideas could be explored and maybe some seminars provided from entrepreneurs. If you are interested, think it would be a good idea, or for that matter have any opnions on site, please email me.

No comments: