Friday 27 June 2008

get a DVD for FREE

When I was younger, I remember sneaking into the cinema to watch Jaws 3D without paying. There was no clever scam involved, I just ran past the cashier, through into the cinema and hid. The cashier came in looking for me, but never found me crouched on the floor amongst the dropped crisps and fag ends (yes kids in those days you could smoke in the cinema).

I loved the film, and loved it even more since I managed to watch it for free. I'm not suggesting sneaking your way into your local Odeon as todays tip, as that would be illegal. However there are ways to watch DVD's for free, and even get DVD's to keep for free.

Free DVD rental I shall mention tomorrow, but here is a great way to get a fantastic DVD delivered to your door to keep. For FREE. As with all my tips, this is not a scam, nor do you have to pay for postage and packaging. Just go to free-dvd-club.com, complete their questionnaire and choose your DVD. Thats it. You just wait for it to be delivered. No subscription, no credit cards. Just answer a few questions.

Then either keep the DVD or sell it.

Don't say I never give you anything.

No comments: