Friday 20 June 2008

find your lost money

As it stands I have at the moment 5 different bank accounts. I only actually use two of them, one is my current account the other a savings. The remaining three accounts are ones that I have had from childhood, when some nice auntie decided to open one in my favour and credit it with a £1. I still have that account and at the moment theres about £30 in it, just seems a shame to close it.

Many people have such accounts they they have either forgotten about or lost the details to. If this is the case contact my lost account which is run by the British Bankers’ Association, the Building Societies Association and National Savings and Investments. They can chase your bank and building society accounts as well as Premium Bonds. You never know, there might be a small fortune you are sitting on.

No comments: