Thursday 8 May 2008

Welcome

Let me begin by telling you what this blog is not.

It is not a get-rich-quick scheme, it is not pyramid selling, it is not a ponzi scam. I am not going to post pictures of yachts and ferraris and tell you stories of how I made a million through little or no work and so can you if you follow my schemes.. blah...blah...blah

This site is ways that I have found to make a little more money on top of my salary, save a little bit of money, and generally be better off than I was.

This blog will be edited daily, giving you details of how you can supplement your own income. Some I will have used, others will be those I have heard are successful. Some will provide a constant income, others might just be a great money saving idea. Either way, what you can guarantee is there will be at least 365 money making/saving ideas here every year. Some will involve risk, some will involve no risk at all. But as I outlined at the beginning, no scams, no get-rich-quick.

Lets find that penny!


1 comment:

Lace hearts said...

What a good idea for a blog: though good luck for the 365 posts over the next year. Will re-visit with interest. Thanks for your comment on my blog.