Thursday 22 May 2008

pretend to be a criminal for money

13 years ago I was on my way home one Saturday afternoon after watching my local football team, when I was approached by a Policeman. He politely asked could I pop into the Police Station as they were short for their identity parade and I would be paid for the privilege. So doing my bit as an upstanding citizen I went along, stood in a line, wasn't picked out and left with £10 in my pocket. They took my name and called me back 3 times for different parades getting paid each time.

These days due to 'technology' and 'progress' its all done by digital video, and you get paid a one off fee for your image which they will reuse should they need it. But it is still easy money to be made. Just contact your local police station and offer your services. Apparently it hasn't gone up much since I last did it, with the current rate seemingly around £15.

I guess you could always return in disguise and pretend to be someone else in order to be paid again, but I would not recommend it.


No comments: