Monday 12 May 2008

make yourself sick for money

I'm not really a gambler (I think if I have a bet 3 times a year thats about it), but when I have gambled and won I can remember the fantastic excitement I felt in knowing that I got some extra cash when I could just have easily lost it all. I suppose thats the fun.

So, if you like taking a gamble, why not put your health at risk and take part in clinical tests? Im not saying that they are intrinsically dangerous, but I guess they could be that's why they are called ''tests". Anyways, clinical tests and trials take place all the time and to be honest they are mostly safe. I can only remember that terrible story about 2 years ago when all those students heads expanded to exploding point. But apart from that nothing springs to mind.

Also all the tests aren't drug related. Some are just awareness tests, sleep deprivation etc, etc. Pay is between £60-£200 per day depending on the trials themselves, so they can be profitable if you have the spare time.

Most Universities and University Hospitals require clients/patients/guinea pigs/twits at some time so it is worth searching for them and checking them out if you are interested. If you cannot be bothered searching you can click here which will take you to a list of UK locations. I cannot vouch for any of them as I'm too much of a coward to take a chance......but if you like a gamble, why not?! I mean come on, whats the worst that could happen? ;-)

No comments: