Tuesday 5 August 2008

rent anything for money


As I type I'm sitting in my office, which is rented. So is my photocopier. So is my credit card terminal. Unless you are extremely rich (which you may well be if you have been reading this for the last 3 months) you will have in your life many things which you rent, since it is either uneconomic or simply too expensive to buy. So dig your fingers into this market and rent anything you have, anything at all.

Rentrino.co.uk enables you to rent anything to anyone. So if you're not using you house because you are travelling around the world, rent it. If you are not using your car because you have decided to become healthy and bike everywhere, rent it. Hey, if you have something in your house and you are not using it you might as well rent it.

Unfortunately you cannot rent out people, like wives or husbands. That would be prostitution. And wrong.

No comments: