Wednesday 20 August 2008

clothes for free

When I was younger, I didn't really care for clothes that much. I was a bit sad and pathetic actually, preferring to play with my Star Wars toys than dress up for the girls at the school disco. Over the past year I have found myself paying much more attention, and much more money, to my clothes. My wife puts it down to having a mid-life crisis. She's probably right, last weekend I was shopping for a 2 seater sports car. Not a good money saving tip.

Unless you shop at Primark or Asda, clothes can work out expensive. So don't bother paying for them, just swap them.

Go to bigwardrobe or fashionspace and start swapping now. It's a bit like ebay but without the money. Just go and swap your old pants for someone elses. You will never buy anything new ever again!

(Ok, I wouldn't do it myself, sounds a bit manky)

No comments: