Wednesday 2 July 2008

get abused for money

I love football. The Euro 2008 championships have been on for the last month and I couldn't have been happier. I didn't even care that England didn't make it, I was still in heaven. Half the fun is watching the referees getting the decisions wrong and then being verbally abused by the players. If you fancy a bit of that yourself, you can do it at weekends and make extra cash (be a referee I mean, not verbally abuse people).

Sunday league amateur teams always need referees whether they are kids or from the local pub. Pay is around £30 per match. Although qualifications are not necessary, at least some grounding in refereeing is very desirable (and obviously knowing the rules)

Contact your local County Football Association through the FA.

No comments: