Saturday 26 July 2008

buy old magazines for money

As I've mentioned before, I used to have a mini. A nice old classic Austin one, not one of those BMW monstrosities. I loved that car, and used to buy everything at the time associated with it: badges, books, videos etc etc.

Well many people are much like me, and treasure their classic car. So take advantage of them by flogging them old magazines cuttings.

This is what you need to do. Go around car boots and junk shops and buy any old magazines with car adverts in them. Cut out the advert for say a Vauxhall Viva, frame it or laminate it, and then sell it on ebay. Some Vauxhall Viva enthusiast will snap your hand off. Well, pay you about a fiver anyway. Repeat ad nauseum. Theoretically I suppose you could scan it, and make lots of copies, but Im sure that breaks some kind of copyright laws so I cannot condone it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

anyone want to buy loads of old heat magazines? they dont have cars in but do have loads of celebrities!!