Tuesday 3 June 2008

buy stuff for money

I don't like shopping. Never have. If I need something, I'll either order it online or go straight to the first shop I can think of that sells it, buy it and come home again. I don't particularly like salespeople either. Ok, there are good sales persons and shop assistants but they are few and far between. In general they have either a very severe superiority complex or they are just stupid. Usually stupid.

So why not join me in getting them sacked and replaced by nice people who I would like by becoming a mystery shopper. If you like shopping then that's a bonus. You can be paid to eat, drink, buy and generally be merry. Unless you're mystery shopping in a funeral directors.

Basically you go to the shop or restaurant, buy something and then report to the mystery shoppoing agency how painful it all was. And then they pay you. Pay is around £8-£25 per venue plus the lovely food that you consumed in the process.

And getting someone sacked who you don't like is priceless. I already have my list ready.

Try JKS, Mystery Shoppers Ltd or Storecheckers to get you started, although there are many more. However NEVER pay to join a mystery shopping agency. They are naughty scammers.


No comments: